Seems that it's time to cook #sigh. To be honest, I'm a very, very bad cook. I can't cook any so-delicious foods like any women out there can make (easily!) But, I do have a passion for the kitchen.
Right! Decorating it!
Days ago, I went to kitchen and was going to cook. Wait, I said, I have only two hot pads. I need MORE to serve dinner!
*Thanks God I have a good reason to leave kitchen and go to my crafting room, haha!*
They are easy to make, even for beginners. I've made 5 (oh five!) pads at a time. Now get ready with the "ingeredients" (as I was about cooking, right?):
- 1 big cake of t-shirt yarn (remember, the cake cannot be eaten. Believe me!)
- 8.00 mm hook
- Yellow-orange Begin with an adjustable ring, sc 6.
- inc. (rep. 6 times, 12 sts)
- sc, inc. (rep. 6 times, 18 sts)
- sc 2, inc. (rep. 6 times, 24 sts)
- sc 3, inc (rep. 6 times, 30 sts)
- sc 4, inc (rep. 6 times, 36 sts), cut the yarn.
- White *ch 2, dc inc at the next 2 sts, ch 2, sl st at the next st* (rep. 12 times)
If you like this post and think it'll be useful for others, please share this post. You can also like my facebook fanpage to get in touch with me and get the latest free tutorials I make.
Have a nice day!